George Papadopoulos: 5 Fast Facts
On Monday, Donald Trump stayed in the White House residence and watched cable news until noon. That means, even if you live on the west coast, there’s a decent chance you made it into work before the President of the United States.
What kept him flipping channels? Laziness? Ego? George Papadopoulos? Wait, who the fuck is George Papadopoulos?
Here are 5 fast facts on the “volunteer” who, according to Trump’s lawyer and residential Monopoly man look-a-like, Ty Cobb, Trump has no idea of.
- His LinkedIn profile (see above) picture screams, “I’m young, dumb, and full of tons and tons of incriminating wire-tapped conversations with my former bosses.”
- At age 30, he’s officially the youngest political figure to make his name by having every cable news anchor fuck up his name.
- According to his LinkedIn profile, he received a bachelor’s degree in political science and government from DePaul University and a masters in security studies from University College London. He says he was then accepted into the prestigious London School of Economics for more grad school but turned it down to work in D.C. and eventually on Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. Good call.
- He was a foreign policy adviser to Donald Trump. Among his credentials, he lists Model UN. He was a foreign policy adviser to Donald Trump.
- Prior to working for Donald Trump, Papadopoulos worked for Ben Carson. This means he’s basically the living-embodiment of a casting couch.